Question: Do I have to be a registered B&B to join the B&B Owners Association?
Answer: No there is no requirement to be registered and no registration fees means a BIG saving.
Question: What's the cheapest way to become a member?
Answer:Associated members pay nothing up front but 7% commission (as a booking fee) is taken from the guests credit card when a booking is confirmed (the balance payable directly to the B&B) - There are no monthly commission bills and in fact, we never ask you for a penny. If you are in a busy tourist area you may find that Full Membership works out much less.
Answer: We provide B&B owners with their own fully responsive website with the following features:-
• It is your website to promote as you wish - by email, social media, business cards, search engine listings
• Built in Booking Engine & Room Availability Calendar
• Mobile Friendly: works equally well with mobile phones, iPads, Tablets, Laptops and Desktop PC's
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & incoming links to ensure fast popularity & page ranking
• Reciprocal links to and from other members websites strengthening your SEO further
• Automatically displays your most recent 4 and 5 star reviews
• Up to 9 photos to help the guest with a visual choice
• Display your B&B on Google maps and Google Business
Question: What is The Blue Circle Club?
Answer: The Blue Circle Club is a unique club for B&B Guests, where they can book a B&B without having to enter their data again and again (one click booking), check out special offers, last minute deals & discounts, plan & printout their itinerary with locational maps and much more... BCC club also has a gateway for travel agents where they can book a B&B with small discounts determined by the B&B owners - all guests booking through our vast network of portals & directories are invited to join or opt in automatically - Blue Circle Club